lunes, 13 de abril de 2009

Two days in one mind

14/04/09
Time seems to go faster now, and I do not know what to do, I know I will miss you, I feel selfless but still I hope after you leave I see you again. Im completely in love yet I am sad, I miss you and I feel miserable while I am with you, not because I am with you but because I am fearing losing you. I wish time would stop so I could be with you forever. This is my word to destiny, please do what you will for me, because now I feel completely lost, whatever happens I am confident you are right. Please make this sadness stop because I wish I could enjoy you before you go instead of just feel how I slowly lose you. This is why I feared falling for you. I love you...

14/04/09
Just took a big hit, pain stopped. Coin told me to toss it and she said yes. I dont know if im still in pain or not, Im just numb, I know ill miss you, I do, but the coin will choose right then, maybe hits will take the pain away. Screw that, I love this feel, happiness, true and clear, or not...Haha, doubt pushes, maybe im leaving (is softly speak), ha but you can come back, I know (soft speak again). Well this sure broke my head from you, I love you... I do, but crying Im sure, I wont, life sucks without a HIT, for sure. Then ill read, how happy I can feel, logic leave, smartness hello... FUCK!!!

2 comentarios:

LaÜ dijo...

love is based on freedom, not expectation or need. Maybe you should just enjoy the present and try to stop overanalyzing everything like you always do.

Gabyf4 dijo...

tambien te amo.